About the role:
Carimus is looking for an innovative college student to join our web development team. The Web Development intern will collaborate with the web development team to assist in the development of websites and updating client websites. The ideal intern enjoys building web pages and has used WordPress previously.
We are looking for someone that has the capacity to work 20 hours per week.
- Assist with setting up website development environments
- Support in identifying and fixing bugs in web-based applications
- Support with the setup and configuration of WordPress and related plugins
- Help to implement custom application features on WordPress and PHP based websites
- Create high-quality HTML/CSS from graphic mockups
- Working closely with other team members on the web development team.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/PHP/MYSQL
- Experience with WordPress
- Interest in expanding WordPress and web development skills
- Dedicated to customer service and making a difference with our customers
- Excellent technical and communication abilities
- Ability to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working on multiple projects concurrently
Carimus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.