About the role:
Our Creative team is looking for a creative and talented UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for designing and delivering the best online user experience for our clients. The UI/UX Designer is an important member of the creative process and plays a pivotal role in the strategy, conception, design, and execution of our clients products.
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for understanding user needs and solving these problems through creative solutions for websites, web applications, mobile apps, product development and creative projects. The ideal candidate produces deliverables that aligns stakeholders visions and provides a guide for developers. The UI/UX Designer is involved throughout the entire project execution through final delivery, ensuring positive business outcomes and exceptional user experiences.
Requirement: Please include a link or a PDF of your visual design portfolio.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with sales, graphic designers, and developers in order to understand and articulate client needs and requirements.
- Develop storyboards, wireframes, and static and interactive UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how a feature or application will function.
- Create original graphic designs (imagines, sketches, and tables) to prepare and present rough drafts to stakeholders.
- Work closely with project managers, graphic designers, and developers to research, prototype, and iterate to ensure proper design and functional implementation for the user experience.
- Ensure successful completion from concept to final product.
- Help to validate that finished products meet acceptance criteria and goals set forth in the designs.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Gather feedback from the internal team and client and ensure expectations are met.
- Conduct research and execute A/B testing to optimize design and functionality
- Own and manage the handoff from design to development to ensure the user experience is the top priority.
- 3-4 years of user experience or interaction design. Creative agency experience is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in Design (graphic, visual communications, etc)
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, visual designs, and prototypes as well as clear documentation for a broad range of projects.
- Experience working with the entire design lifecycle including user research, UX, visual design prototyping, and user testing.
- Experience and understanding of A/B testing models
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, Invision and other design tools
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD or other prototyping tools.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a team that is self-motivated and focused on delivering high-quality projects on time.
- Must clearly demonstrate a very strong understanding of advanced graphic design principles, while still adhering to an overall style guide.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technology.
Nice to have:
Carimus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.