About the role:
Carimus is looking for a creative and detail-oriented college student to join our Project Management team for the fall of 2020. The Project Coordinator Intern will work on tasks related to coordination, quality assurance, and support of ongoing projects to ensure timely and successful completion of projects. This internship will provide you the opportunity to work on web development, app and product development, and design projects. This internship will provide a great foundation in the principles of project management and print / digital user experience quality assurance and a chance to work on a wide range of projects.
We are looking for someone that has the capacity to work 20 hours per week. This is a paid internship.
- Work closely with Project Managers to prepare and manage project plans, including creating project timelines, tasks, budget, and due dates.
- Master the design QA and development QA processes for our creative, web, and app work
- Assists in project planning, scheduling, monitoring, reporting and quality assurance (design and dev) for projects
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Coordinate and attend meetings for Project team
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to project team
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meeting
- Manages record keeping of notes for projects
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and time management skills
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in Communication, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Management, Computer Science, Design or related.
- Experience in a customer service role
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills and strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Passion for superb customer experience
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Carimus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.