Carimus is looking for a part-time experienced Native iOS developer with experience developing native apps for iOS. The mobile app developer will work on our internal product, JouleBug. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working with other developers. The developer will play a key role in working with other developers in understanding the business requirements and developing solutions to deliver with excellent quality and on time.
This developer needs to be experienced in Swift and Objective-C. This developer would work about 40-60 hours a month from May-August 2020.
- Work with our Engineering team to build features for the JouleBug iOS app
- Gather user requirements, define system functionality and write code in Swift and Objective-c
- Understand client requirements and how they translate into application features
- Managing the software development lifecycle
- Communicating key project data to the Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- 2+ years of experience developing native apps for iOS
- Proficient in Swift/Objective-c and the iOS SDK
- Experience providing team leadership and direction on projects
- Experience with git or similar
- Experience with iOS auto Layouts, Storyboards, Blocks, and GDC.
- Experience managing the full release process for ios apps
- Familiar with REST, JSON, HTTP and related mobile networking frameworks
Systems / Methodologies:
- Jira or similar project management system
- Slack or similar internal communications system
- Harvest or similar time tracking system
- Google Suite (Gmail, google calendar, google drive, google sheets, and google presentations)
- Dropbox or similar document cloud system
- Agile Methodologies
- Analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail
- Energetic and motivated
- Proactive attitude
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Desire to learn and work with innovative technologies
- Creative mind
Carimus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.