About the role:
Carimus is looking for a Lead Graphic and Brand Designer to join our growing team. The Brand and Graphic Designer Lead will help lead the creative team from a branding and graphic design perspective on design, website development, and application projects. We’re looking for a designer to work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment where you’ll have a constant flow of projects to support. From designing a web site to case studies to a rebranding project, you’ll support a wide range of efforts and have the creative lead on many projects. The Brand Designer will translate our client’s vision and goals into a powerful creative asset that tells a story. The ideal candidate will have a background in graphic design and building brands to tell a visual story. The Brand and Graphic Designer Lead will provide mentorship and support to our junior designers.
Requirement: Please include a link or a PDF of your visual design portfolio.
**This role is based in Raleigh, NC.
- Concept, collaborate, and present creative proposals that resonate with our clients’ brands in mind.
- Responsible for creative design and execution of brand projects and experiences.
- Create, maintain, and execute on a variety of brand design assets including digital landing pages, marketing material, web pages, and more that are engaging and clean, with a consistent look and feel that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Take our client’s brand from a visual identity to tell a story and create a brand experience.
- Create new and unique ways to wow our client’s in adherence with their brand while ensuring the product is consistent with the client’s vision, brand, and industry best practices.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects, communicate with key stakeholders, and meet project deadlines.
- Incorporate user experience best practices in all creative work..
- Comfortable with sharing concepts and ideas with the creative team while articulating the overall benefits of design and brand identity.
- 2-3 years of experience as a brand designer or graphic designer. Creative agency experience is a plus.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic design or an equivalent degree in a related field
- Deep knowledge and skills in brand design and graphic design.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other design tools.
- Experience leading a variety of creative projects, with the ability to work on a wide range of projects.
- Strong sense of design and a high level of creativity
- Strong portfolio demonstrating design skills and experiences
- Strategic thinker who enjoys solving problems when they are not fully defined
- Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
Nice to have:
- Team lead experience or interest in being a team lead
- Experience with animation, video editing, and web design
Carimus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.